For convenience, quickness and safety, nothing beats an airbrush tan. Artistic Glam airbrush tanning offers a full range of airbrush services by our certified Norvell tanners. Artistic Glam airbrush tanning services are quicker, safer and more convenient than conventional UV tans. We offer group packages; memberships, products and extra services that help your tan stay fresh and vibrant. We also offer to do on location tanning as well for our clients who keep a busy schedule.
|The Signature Full Body Tan||$35.00|
|Legs and Arms||$25.00|
|4 Session Package||$115.00|
|2 Session Package||$60.00|
|Express Tan (Shower in 1-3 Hours)||$45.00|
|Double Dip||$12.00 (Add a second coat for added color)|
|Pre Airbrush Exfoliating||$10.00 (For those who don’t have time to exfoliate)|
|Moisture Lock||$5.00 (Keep moisture in and protect your tan)|
|Golden Glow||$5.00 (Add instant shimmer to your tan)|
Artistic Glam airbrush tanning technicians are fully qualified to provide you with the perfect deep bronze for all your competitive tanning needs. Artistic Glam also carries competitive tanning supplies to help maintain and enhance your tan. Call today to book your tanning appointment. Salon and mobile services are available.
Guidelines for best competition tan:
- Exfoliate up to a week before the completion to remove dead skin and get your skin in the best possible condition.
- Exfoliate again just before the tanning session. Be sure to scrub skin thoroughly using an oil free. exfoliant such as our Norvell products, which we can be shipped to you.
- Waxing should be done 24 hour or more in advance.
- Shaving should be done within 24 hours of tanning.
- Do not apply any substance to the skin the day of tanning. i.e., lotion, oils, or deodorant.
- Wear loose clothing to your tanning session.
- Do not shower after your tan
Body Building and Competition Tanning Rates
(Please call for mobile and group pricing)
|3 Tan (Recommended for Body Builders)||$99.00|
|Black Out Lotion||$28.00|
Tips Before your Tanning Session
- Within eight hours before your tanning session, exfoliate with an oil-free product paying special attention to dry areas like your feet, knees and elbows.
- Remove all toiletries such as makeup, deodorant or lotions. These products can block the airbrush tanning solution and may negatively affect your tan’s development.
- Shave within 24 hours before the tanning treatment. Using a sharp razor blade to remove as much hair as possible.
- Do not wax within several days before your tanning session.
- Bring dark swimwear or undergarments for the actual tanning session. Don’t bring your best pair. (undergarments are optional)
- Wear dark, lose fitting clothing when you come in, including flip flops. Tight straps and clothing can affect the tan.
- Remove jewelry and contact lenses before beginning.