Let our highly trained makeup artist customize a look for each individual’s face. Makeup is designed to bring out the natural beauty, and help enhance your best features. We offer versatile looks ranging from natural to dramatic to accommodate your image and personal style. We offer on-location services for an additional fee. All prices listed below are in-studio.
If you have a special Event and would like a package estimate please contact us by clicking here, or calling (405) 413-6921.
Traditional Makeup can be Pancake, Liquid, Cream or Pressed Powder which is typically applied with a brush or sponge. It is very versatile and can be a basic sheer tint of coverage to a fuller heaver coverage that targets specific problems. Traditional makeup last for about 8-10 hours. It is more prone to fading as the day goes on, and if rubbed against will transfer easily onto articles of clothing.
Traditional Makeup Application $40.00
False Eyelashes $10.00
Airbrushed makeup is a light weight makeup application applied through an airbrush machine which produces a thin even layer of foundation, and creates a very matte finish. Airbrush makeup can be applied very thin or heavy depending on the client’s preference. Airbrush is a much longer lasting foundation than your traditional makeup it last between 12-18 hours. The overall look of airbrush is flawless and matte.
Airbrush Makeup Application: $60.00
False Eyelashes: $10.00
Personal Shopping Session
Tired of buying products that you never use or don’t work for your skin tone? Our Artist will give you honest unbiased advice without the pressure. Our Artist will happily find the best products to suit your individual budget and needs. The Perfect addition with a makeup lesson.
With Lesson: $25.00
With Out Lesson: $50.00
Private Makeup Lessons
Are you tired of doing the same makeup look every day? Or feel like your look is outdated? Let our Professional Makeup Artist teach you the current trends and demonstrate a variety of techniques to emphasize your natural beauty. Individual sessions are 90 minutes.
During the session:
- Learn how to use products you already have or change your everyday routine to something new and fresh.
- The Artist will walk you through your current makeup products and see how they can best compliment your skin tone.
- The Artist will highlight techniques best suited for the shape of your face and help accentuate your natural features.
- Eye makeup: Proper application of eye shadow, shaping of eyebrows, and application of fake eyelashes.
- You will have the chance to create this new look at home, step-by-step with your personalized face chart!
Ladies Makeup Parties
Book a night of beauty with your ladies and your favorite bottle of wine and get beautified! With a Step-by-step process, we will go through a classic daytime look and then kick it up a notch to an evening glamor look. A group size of four allows for individualized attention to ensure you look your best. Parties are available in studio or on location.
- After the lesson your guest will identify which makeup style is best suited to their lifestyle.
- Gain Confidence in applying different makeup look(s).
- Recognize how to accentuate their best features.
Pricing for Parties of 4 people for 3 hours of instruction $325.00
Hair Services may be arranged as well. Please contact Artistic Glam for more details
Teenage Makeup Parties
Teenage makeup parties have become a popular service for girls who are just starting to explore there makeup styles. Our artist will help provide guidance in the right direction. When girls understand the right techniques early on, they will have the confidence to grow into their own personal style. Typical party caters to 6 girls, but other options are available.
During the session:
- The Artist will briefly touch on skincare and reinforce how important it is at their age to cleanse, tone and moisturize.
- The artist will demonstrate and recommend the best way to achieve a natural look by wearing makeup in a personalized consultation with each guest.
Pricing for party of 6 girls is $325.00 for 3 hours of instruction.